Texas Register Table of Contents
Texas Department of State Health Services
Proposed Rule Reviews Re:
Reviewing rules contained in Title 25, Part 1 relating to emergency medical care services.
Title 25, Part 1
The Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC), on behalf of the Texas Department of Health Services (DSHS), proposes to review and consider for readoption, revision, or repeal the chapter listed below, in its entirety, contained in Title 25, Part 1 of the Texas Administrative Code:
- Chapter 157, Emergency Medical Care
- Subchapter A, Emergency Medical Services – Part A
- Subchapter B, Emergency Medical Services Provider Licenses
- Subchapter C, Emergency Medical Services Training and Course Approval
- Subchapter D, Emergency Medical Services Personnel Certification
- Subchapter G, Emergency Medical Services Trauma Systems
In Addition Re:
Designation of a Practice Serving a Medically Underserved Population
The Texas Department of State Health Services (Department) is required under Texas Occupations Code §157.051 to designate practices serving a medically underserved population. In addition, the Department is required to publish notice of such designations in the Texas Register and to provide an opportunity for public comment on the designations.
Accordingly, the Department has proposed designating the following as practices serving medically underserved populations:
- MD Kids Pediatrics, 603 E 1st Street, Alice, Texas 78332;
- MD Kids Pediatrics, 14041 Northwest Boulevard, Suite 1, Corpus Christi, Texas 78410;
- MD Kids Pediatrics, 1702 Roddfield Road, Corpus Christi, Texas 78412;
- MD Kids Pediatrics, 5726 Spohn Drive, Corpus Christi, Texas 78414;
- MD Kids Pediatrics, 23110 IH 10 West, Suite 210, San Antonio, Texas 78257; and
- MD Kids Pediatrics, 11841 Alamo Ranch Parkway, Suite 101, San Antonio, Texas 78253.