We are excited to return to an in-person Conference and look forward to your participation.
Attendees and Conference representatives are expected to follow safety protocols required by our host hotel and venue. In addition, as a courtesy to and for the safety and comfort of fellow guests and colleagues, all attendees are strongly encouraged to:
- wear face coverings at all times, except when eating or drinking;
- maintain a social distance from fellow attendees and others, at a distance to be announced at the event based on current CDC guidelines;
- wash hands and use sanitizer frequently; and
- follow other safety protocols put in place for the event.
Please do not attend if:
- You are experiencing or exhibiting any COVID-19 related symptoms as outlined by the CDC;
- You have been recently exposed to a person with a positive and confirmed case of COVID-19; or
- You have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are not cleared as noncontagious by state or local public health authorities or by a physician.
If you are experiencing symptoms, have COVID-19, or have been exposed, please stay home.
By registering for the Texas Health Law Conference, you have acknowledged that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold the Health Law Section of the State Bar of Texas, or any of its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury.